Quiz practice questions on spiritual gifts are to get familiar with the knowledge and application of spiritual gifts. Below are some suggestions that will help you develop your gifts. If you will follow these suggestions, your ministry in the church will grow to be more effective. Take time to act on the questions. When you do that, you are learning more Bible verses and memories.
How to develop your spiritual gifts
The following are ways to consider developing spiritual gifts. You can develop the points as each appears to you.
- Pray: Ask God to help you to develop your spiritual gifts.
- Study: Study the teachings in the Bible concerning spiritual gifts.
- Write down things that you enjoy doing: Your spiritual gifts will mostly be used in ways that give you personal satisfaction. For example, if you enjoy working with children; this could be a way of using your gift.
- Involve yourself in a ministry in which you can use your spiritual gifts: Choose one of the ministries and plan to carry it out.
- Experiment: If you think you are a teacher, ask to teach in the church. If you think your gift is evangelism, make a plan which will allow you to regularly share your faith with unbelievers.
- Be sensitive to the response of others: Often, spiritual gifts are confirmed by other members of the body of Christ. As you use your gift, they will recognize that the things you are doing help to build up the body.
- Faith is the key: Faith is expecting God to work in you to be and do his work in the world. Believing God has the plan to use your gifts to carry out his work in the world.
- Let love rule in your heart: The love in 1 Corinthians 13 occurs in the middle of the teachings on spiritual gifts. Without love, spiritual gifts will be ineffective even when they are used.
Quiz 1: The Spiritual Gifts
- Paul states in Ephesians 2: 8-9 that we are saved by grace through faith. Who must exercise this kind of faith?
- What are three scripture passages that name spiritual gifts?
- List the seven gifts that Paul writes about in Romans 12: 6-8.
- In Romans 12: 4-5, how is the Body described?
- How are we to treat other believers in Romans 12: 10?
- Paul makes clear the variety of gifts and ways of serving. He stresses that it is one God who gives all these. List the nine gifts in 1 Corinthians 12: 4-10.
- Who gifts spiritual gifts?
- List the spiritual gifs in 1 Corinthians 12: 28-30.
- What is Paul teaching in 1 Corinthians 12: 29-30?
- List the five gifts the Lord Jesus gave to mankind in Ephesians 12: 7.
- Who did Paul say in the source of prophecy in Galatians 1: 11-12?
- Which gift did Paul stress as being of greater value in 1 Corinthians 14: 1-6; 24-25?
- Do you think that believers in Acts 4: 34-35 had the gift of giving?
- What gift did King Solomon use practically? 1 Kings 3: 16- 28
- Do all believers have the gift of faith? Ephesians 2: 8-9).
- What was the reason Jesus healed the blind man in John 9: 1-3?
- How would you identify the gift of healing in a believer?
- By what power did Paul do miracles and wonders? Romans 15: 17-19
- What is the evidence that a spirit is from God and not Satan? 1 John 4: 1-6
- What work of shepherding did Priscilla and Acquilla perform? Acts 18: 24- 26?
- Paul speaks with the elders of the church at Ephesus for the last time. As their shepherd what service did he render to them in Acts 20: 17- 38?
Quiz 2: Learn More about the Book of Isaiah
- “Come now, and let us — together,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 1: 18)
- If you are willing and – you shall – the good of the – (Isaiah 5: 11)
- “Woe to those who – early in the morning.” That they may follow – (Isaiah 5: 11)
- Woe is me, for I am – because I am a man of — — and I dwell in the – of a people of – (Isaiah 6: 5)
- How are you – from – O Lucifer, son of the morning (Isaiah 14: 12)
- Woe to the – of – to the drunkard of Ephraim whose glorious beauty is a – — (Isaiah 21: 1).
- A highway shall be there and a road and it shall be called the – of – the – shall not pass over it. (Isaiah 35: 8)
- “Comfort, yes comfort my people”, “Speak – to – and – how to them; that is – is ended (Isaiah 40: 1)
- But those who – on the – shall – their strength (Isaiah 40: 31)
- Can a – forget her nursing child, and not have – on the – of her womb? (Isaiah 49: 15)
- I gave my – to those who – me. And my – to those who – out the beard. (Isaiah 50: 6)
- Is my – shortened at all that it cannot –? Or have I not – to deliver? (Isaiah 50: 2).
Quiz 3: General Bible Surveys
- Who said, … “Where you are going, I will go, where you will lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be y people, and your God will be my God” (a) Mary (b) Ruth (c) Abigail (d) Sarah
- The Prophet who caused an axe to float on the surface of the water is …? (a) Samuel (b) Elisha (c) Isaiah (d) Elijah
- Our Redeemer entreats us to forgive our neighbor… (a) 77×7 (b) 70×7 (c) 17×7 (d) 7×7
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall… (a) see God (b) obtain mercy (c) be called children of God (d) overcome the world
- Which prophet prophesied about the dry bones (a) Isaiah (b) Jeremiah (c) Lamentations (d) Ezekiel
- Eunuch came from __ (a) Jerusalem (b) Egypt (c) Ethiopia (d) Syria
- Who did the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem? (a) Esther (b) Sanballat (c) Nehemiah (d) Tobiah
- The numbers of Job’s daughters are __ (a) 3 (b) 1 (c) 4 (d) 2
- The Bible has Chapters __? (a) 64 (b) 65 (c) 66 (d) 67
- Who is the mother of Jesus? (a) Esther (b) Mary (c) Rebecca (d) Dorcas
- The Serpent deceived — (a) Eve (b) Adam (c) Noah (d) Samuel
- Who sent Jonah to Nineveh (a) Adam (b) Jesus (c) God (d) Angel
- Who died for the world? (a) Moses (b) Noah (c) Eve (d) Jesus
- What Chapter and Verse say about the “death of Jesus for the world” (a) Genesis 2: 2 (b) Mathew 4: 6 (c) John 3: 16 (d) John 3: 3
- Stop here and recite Old Testament and New Testament books. After you have completed. Read the conclusion. If you miss it, open your Bible and confirm before you read the conclusion.
The Holy Spirit gives varieties of gifts to the members of the church, the Body of Christ. Each gist id is given to serve in the church. Paul sums up the meaning and purpose of spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12: 4-7. There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit gives them. There are ways of serving, but the same Lord is served. You have spent much time trying to discover your spiritual gifts. This is good, but you must do more. Pray daily that God will guide you as you begin to use all your gifts for his glory in the church.